It’s a time to show your skills by: submitting your article to an online publication or journal. Each one has its own submission guidelines, so be confident to read the instructions carefully before submit articles.
The first and main thing is that, articles should be submitted by author. Submit article’s author will imagine all responsibility throughout the article’s peer analysis and publication. Other thing is that, the submitting author may appoint a co-author to serve as related author. The submitted articles should follow these lines:
- Submit articles must be earlier unpublished.
- Papers should be well-written.
- The written articles should be to the point.
- Most important is that papers be copy-edited carefully before submission.
- The written articles should be composed for blind review by deleting any author identification in the text, notes or header.
- Drafts are not acceptable in any condition.
Some guidelines are given below on which articles should be prepared:
- The length of articles is normally no greater than 5,000 worlds but should not exceed 7,000 words.
- Please use section headings in bold type and number them or use bullets.
- It is good that all citations should be in endnotes and not in the text. Also use endnote function in your word processing program so that the notes emerge at the end of the article.
- Reference should be conventional to the style displayed in the samples below under Citations and References.
- The paragraph break should be indicated by a spare line space rather than an indentation at the start of the paragraph.
Optimize Article Keywords: The majority of traffic to your published article will appear directly from Google. It’s important to achieve everything you can to boost the search engine visibility of your submit articles. Boost your article’s discoverability with these easy tips and techniques.
- The most and basic thing is that, create a search engine friendly title. Means include keywords 1-2 times related to your topic.
- Than optimize your abstract. Means place keywords in the first two sentences and repeat several times.
- Use keywords throughout your written article.
Types of Articles Accepted
The article should be original writing that enhances the presented body of knowledge in the given subject area. However results reported have not been submitted or published elsewhere. Submit articles should follow the sections list below:
- Original Articles
- Review Articles
- Case reports
- Technical reports