Content writing is a proper field of freelancing. It is the process where freelancers plan, write and edit web content, typically for digital marketing purposes. Content writing can also includes writing blog posts and articles, scripts for videos and podcasts as well as content for specific platforms, such as tweet storms on twitter or text posts on Reddit.
In content writing there are different content formats. Here we mentioned some services.
- Article writing
- Blog post writing
- Web content writing
- Product description
- Video description
- Social media posts
- Review writing
- Email newsletters
An article is a piece of writing written for a large audience in a proper form. Writing an article is more important when it should be published in either newspapers or magazines or journals so as to make some variation to the world.
Article writing is not quite simple; there is a need of expertise to write a good article. Here we mention some objectives of Article Writing.
- It brings out the topics or the theme of interest in the fame.
- The article provides information on the topics so user can easily understand the whole article after just reading your first paragraph.
- It should offers suggestions and pieces of advice.
- It influences the readers and urges them to imagine after reading your article.
- The article discusses a variety of stories, persons, locations, growing issues and technical developments.
After that your article should be in a proper form. The format of the article writing should consist on following basic outlines.
- There is a specific line having the writer’s name.
- Body consists (the main part of the article, 2-3 paragraphs).
- Conclusion (Ending paragraph of the article with the opinion or suggestion, hope or an appeal).
Blog Post Writing
Writing an awesome blog post and getting people to actually read it is only possible with the right mindset. Whenever you feel like you are running out of ideas, your headlines are boring and uninteresting or you can’t figure out how to get more traffic from social media. After your walkthrough of our process and method will help you get un-stuck and publishing posts like expert.
Here are some popular Blog Formats:
- The “How-To” Post
- The List-Based Post
- The “What Is” Post
- The Pillar Page Post
- The Newsjacking Post
- The Infographic Post
There are many important things which we should notice to create a Blog. Here are these steps you’ll want to follow while writing a blog post.
- First understand your audience.
- Than create your blog domain.
- Customize your blog’s theme.
- Identify your first blog post’s topic.
- Come up with a working title.
- Write an intro (and make it captivating).
- Organize your content in an outline.
- Write your blog post.
- Proofread and edit your post.
- Insert a CTA.
- Optimize for on-page SEO.
- Pick a catchy title.
Web Content Writing
Web content Writing is the key to beating these statistics. Well-written content that’s optimized for the web rises to the peak of search results and hold’s reader interest.
Some writing guidelines apply regardless of whether your method appears on screen, in print or engraved into a pyramid wall. Other strategies are especially relevant for the digital scribes.
Product description is a type of information about a product so a customer can compel to buy. A product description is the marketing copy that describes what a product is and why it’s value purchasing.
Here are some important techniques to write product description:
- Focus on your Buyer’s idea
- Entice with every kind of benefits
- Always avoid yeah, yeah phrases
- Most important is to justify using superlatives
- Appeal to your readers’ imagination
- Cut through rational barriers with mini-stories
- Seduce with sensory words
- Tempt with social proof
- Make your description scan able
A video description is a part of metadata that helps YouTube understanding the substance of a video. There are best methods to show you how to write great descriptions for your YouTube videos:
- Always aim for 350+ words
- Mostly focus on first 2-3 sentences
- Optimize your description for CTA
- Repeat target keywords 3-4 times
- Mostly use related keywords
- Must use original content
- Follow these templates
- Keep it conversational
- Optimize for suggested videos
Social Media Posts
When it comes to social media posting, the way you put in writing your posts is the key to engaging with your viewers. The more engagement you have on a post, the bigger the reach. Once you have a plan of what you want to write about, follow these tips to help enhance engagement and make your content stand out from the rest:
- First, write for your audience
- Than keep it Short and Instructive
- Make power words your friend
- Always be visual
- Add a call to take action
The goal of review writing is to evaluate or judge something. When you write a review, your job should state your opinion or decision and support it. You do this by describing reasons and evidence. Some tips are mentioned here for writing a review:
- Always read, watch or listen to the work more than once
- Try to provide essential information
- Focus on your customer
- Always take a stand
- It is good to explain how you are judging the work
- Establish evidence to support your criteria
- Identify the conventions of the genre
- Compare and contrast for a good review
- Do not summarize the level of entire plot